Cyber Security Analyst
Careerwise UK Limited
Our client is a global cybersecurity, networks and secure cloud solutions provider operating across 30 countries. They delivery products and services, you will be responsible for the delivery of security solutions within the group to support and enhance security strategy.
They are moving towards Secure Azure cloud solutions experience in Azure security is essential. Providing SOC as a service network monitoring solutions to clients you will be
Reporting to the Head of IT Security you will have:
- Experience in key cloud and network security architecture.
- Good understanding of NIST Framework.
- Exposure to security monitoring technologies
- Understanding of Incident Response, Cyber Kill Chain, ATT&CK
- Knowledge & experience of common program language e.g., Python, C++
- Being able to perform Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with vulnerability assessments
- Ability to discover, design and document security implementations.
- Strong networking skills.
- Good understanding of Cloud Technologies, Azure/AWS
- Experience in key security architecture.
- Performed Ethic Hacking, Intrusion Prevention techniques.
- Having a real interest in Cyber Security and keeping up to date with the latest knowledge
Hybrid working (2 days a week onsite) in the Woking office